Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Setting Priorities & Celebrating Success


   


Setting Priorities with my Franklin Covey Classic Sized Organizer. 
I have been in love with this planner for over 10 years. I am so excited to be an affiliate of theirs and share what this organizer means to me and why it might help you.  And there are some exceptional deals when you click in to start to prioritize your life and reach your destinations quicker.

Working on different types of research & marketing programs, small business owner, subbing in a variety of schools, running a household, producing an award winning television series and having a social life with family and friends requires organizational skills.  

It can be overwhelming without them.  Each Page of this planner has amazing features that are simple to use.  One hour a week with tweaks daily can absolutely get you through college, business, life and all it's follow-ups. 

Classic Original Ring-bound Daily Planner - Jan 2016 - Dec 2016

On the monthly page I color code:
Purple is for Family & Friends
Green is where I have to be & it usually means I am making money.
Red are bills that are due and seeing them upfront means I'll pay them on time
Blue is for Task Alerts that leads me into the daily page
Black is for meeting reminders & it also leads me into the daily note page

There's nothing like visually seeing what you've completed. In the first column 

Classic Original Ring-bound Daily Planner - Jan 2016 - Dec 2016 On this page I write my daily tasks just bullets. 
- Forwarded to another day
X – Deleted
GꝊ - Delegated – or as recommended a G & circle with a checkmark
·                 In process sometimes I use '…' the ellipsis
  - Completed Woohoo









The  Daily Tracker the cute little box on the bottom - I document expenses & mileage  
I use the hourly section to set assignments times, meetings, events, dinner etc.


In the  ABC column you can prioritize your list or what I do is - put initials of whom I delegated something to, a month like Mar. or date moved to. After a while you just find things that are 

meaningful to you, stickers etc.     

I add my physical receipts into a sheer sleeve.
Classic Original Ring-bound Daily Planner - Jan 2016 - Dec 2016
Classic Sheet Protector                                 Daily Notes

After, during, before every meeting and/or at the end of the day.  I write down notes, highlights to talk about later, reminders etc and in the small left hand column I write in the action date.  

The Key to Successful Multi-tasking is balancing your personal and professional development. Franklin Covey helped me manage some incredibly, ridiculous & time consuming projects from College & Work to Fairy Tale Festivals combined with an award winning Television Series and it can help you.

The trick is to be consistent for the first month.  Stick to it - map out your quest everyday for a good 15 minutes at the start and one day at the start of the week for an hour or two. 

You'll be off to great places and you'll see the results unraveling right before your eyes! Realizing your progress is satisfying as reach you reach for your goals.

Keep Asking Questions 
See You Soon 

Ћ ℋead ℱairy 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to Hear Your Comments and Feedback ヅ