Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

The NH Rainbow Girls ...



Stephanie Martson, the author of “The Magic of Encourage” describes Self-esteem, as “the real magic wand that can form a child’s future. A child’s self-esteem affects every area of her existence, from the friends she chooses, to how well she does academically in school, to what kind of job she gets, to even the person she chooses to marry.” 





While I agree, I believe it applies to boys as well; however, this interview introduced to me young ladies from 7 to 20 years old, who have self-esteem, grace and a desire to give and do more.  I was truly impressed with each one of them and I am sure you will enjoy meeting them as much as I did.

These are the girls that are ready for life! Are you?

See you soon 
the Head Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to Hear Your Comments and Feedback ヅ