Translate

Monday, April 7, 2014

The Demons We Should Never Have to Face....

I Had to share this story about Bullying that highlights what children go through on all sides and it's a reminder of how important it is that we talk to our children and be aware of the changes that take place in their lives; because none of us want our children to play any part in this story.


Disintegrate, A Short Story of Bullying

Posted on 
Leigh…..Before I Fall
************************
        Leigh couldn’t take it anymore. To discuss the issues with her Mom or Dad were out of
the question.  Roaming aimlessly through the park on her way home from school she ....

Please click on the title for the full story. I believe you will need tissues; I know I did.  


For More Information and resources on Bullying this site had a good list. 

Denise-Marie aka a Mom 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to Hear Your Comments and Feedback ヅ